Childcare at Somerville Recreation Centre
Our fully equipped Childcare facility is designed to assist parents and guardians in pursuing their recreational and fitness interests within the facility. Enabling you to utilise one of the many facilities at Somerville Recreation Centre with peace of mind knowing that your child is being taken care of in a safe, supportive, well equipped environment.
Your children will love coming to visit our friendly, experienced and professional staff at Somerville Recreation Centre. We will encourage your children to have fun and develop to their full potential with the range of suitable activities and programs offered to your children. Our program offers a balance of education and enjoyment, in an environment where safety is of paramount importance.
Please download and complete an enrolment form, to be processed prior to your child being accepted into our program. Bookings are essential and can be made one week in advance, with payment made on the day of attendance.
- Catering for children from 6 weeks old up to school age
- All staff have a minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Occasional Care available
- This service is available to both members and non-members.
- Registered with the Department of Education and Training
Bookings & Payments
Types of Bookings
- Childcare - For children whose parents/guardians are present in the centre.
- Occasional Care - For children whose parents/guardians are not present in the centre.
Bookings & Payments
- Bookings can be made 1 week in advance, with payment made on the day of attendance.
- Bookings run for a duration of 90 minutes, with two booking sessions; 9am - 10.30am & 10.30am - 12pm.
- There is no cancellation fee when the facility is notified more than 24 hours prior to your booking.
- If cancellation is less than 24 hours or you are a no show, the cancellation fee is 100% of your booking.
Fees as of 01/07/2019
|Casual, per 90mins||10 Session Pass|